Thursday, February 17, 2011

The New Blogger

Hey ya! thanks for coming to my Blog. Actually, I'm new at this. So, welcome and enjoy. 

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I bet you already know my name. :) I'm 15 and at 11 August I'm 16. I'm just a kid who loves my GOD, Jesus Christ; my FAMILY; my FRIENDS; and my LIFE. I'm just a girl who has dream to be a Change Maker. I want it so bad! wonder why? Me either. Haha. 

I love kids. That's why I'm a Sunday school teacher. By the way, I'm Indonesian. and I'm proud of it. Indonesia is a beautiful country. It has lots of lovely place and natural resources. But guess what, everything has changed. 

Here are some pictures of me!

It's after the decoration class at grade 9

At Soekarno Hatta international airport. trip to Bali with friends.

At my church after teaching Sunday school. I'm HAPPY!

Taken by my best friend, Elisya. after doing Biology project. (which is fail)
I guess that's all for the intro. thanks for reading and continue to my next post!

1 comment:

  1. wooo wooo..
    Guess who this is..?
    haha..
    NVM..
    nih gw Jessi woi..
    ea yg pnya blog bru..

    ReplyDelete